Yes, yes… you know what it means… Deer Park alpha 1 is coming, it’s soooooo ready.
Someone wrote a gamers manifesto. Yes. That’s it. I love this guy, he’s so right. Modern games sucks. We’re in the middle of transition from on e world to another, but game producers tries to cheat us that they’re developing great products. They lie.
Some info about current state of Mozilla i18n:
I just installed Netscape 8 on one machine.
- It’s default skin is odd, but not ugly
- about:config – browser.info.guid – brrr, scary
- about: – Netscape logo links to www.mozilla.org
- It opens new tab right after current instead opening after last one
- Whole Netscape 8.0 is a Firefox browser with ability to display Trident in tab and some small UI changes which look unpolished
- They use their own extensions and themes – fools
- they made something strange with DOM Inspector. In their version grippy element inside splitter is displayed.
- If I’m right, they use IE as default engine for most webpages (I unchecked some checkbox ‘use IE engine by default’ IIRC) – fools
But what really most pisses me off is that they used Netscape brand. It hurts.
Mike Shaver gave a notes on how to build Lightning. So… Here goes first screenshots:
I dream about Massive Multiplayer Online World. Last year I started thinking about a game. I have a lot of ideas but I don’t have experience so at the moment those are only pure ideas.
At the moment we have a lot of games that simulates adventures in some kind of a world. Let’s take 3 types of game for example.
Danger From The Deep, FlightGear and America’s Army.
They’re quite different, but bases on the same rules (ideally) – current world of science. It would be awesome to create some kind of World Standard Language probably based on XML that would be used to describe the world.
- Write some marketing stuff for new Aviary.pl site
- Write an update to my proposition of reorganization for MozillaPL and AviaryPL
- Write a proposition of united Mozilla and Opera (sic!) RealLife meeting in Poznan
- Write some stuff for next AviaryPL irc meeting
- Check and update Wiki page for Localization Teams, Firefox 1.1 status and Firefox 1.0 status
I’m not sure if I’m a coder or PR guy… 😉
The good thing is that I’m working on my first layout patch ever. 🙂 1px double borders won’t suck anymore in Gecko.